Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Here Comes the Catholic Church

I really enjoyed this video from Father John Hollowell from the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.  It is his response to the Planned Parenthood video from Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood.

There are many arguments to why employers should not be forced to pay for contraceptive services for their employees.  Simply, why would I want those chemicals in my wife and daughters?  Why would I want to interfere with God's plan for us?  Who am I to tell God that He, the Creator of the Universe, does not know what He intended for us?

If you cut away the spite, the lies, the hatred, and find what is true, good, and beautiful, it is not hard to see that God's plan should always be our plan.

But back to the video from Father Hollowell:


I really like the part at the end- before the music, when he quotes JRR Tolkien- The board is set, the pieces are now in motion.  At last we come to it, the great battle of our age. I truly believe this to be the forefront to the great battle of our age.  As you know, our freedoms are being challenged daily.  The government tells us to violate our conscience in the name of "preventative health care" for women.  Recently, I saw a news piece where universities and employers are demanding access to current and prospective students and employees Facebook accounts- they are asking for and expecting usernames and passwords, or expecting to "look over your shoulder" while you log in and they scroll through your wall.  I can't even imagine what next could look like, but I am sure we will see it soon.

If you are interested further in the Father Hollowell's blog site click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment